How do I return an item?
Please click on the returns button and email us for a return authorization number, Be sure to include your order number and reason for return.Return Button
We at GrabBarsCanada.com hope every product you purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but fully understand that is not always possible. We will gladly accept all new returns with original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Items received damaged must be reported immediately within 48 hrs. and returned within 15 days.
1. Manufacturers re-stocking fees will apply" re-stocking fees vary from 15% (stock Items) to 35% (non-stock items) + return shipping costs. Custom dimensions or specials are not returnable.
2. Items that have been installed cannot be returned. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Items are only returnable within 30 days of purchase. Before returning an item, please click the return button (above) & email us to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (R.M.A. #).
4. Returns will not be accepted without an R.M.A. #. In order to receive the R.M.A. #, please complete this form, and include a copy of the original invoice in the return package. All returns must have the R.M.A. # clearly visible on the outside of the package. Shipping charges are non refundable. Items must be returned within 15 days after the R.M.A. # has been issued.
5. Returns sent back without a R.M.A. # written clearly on the outside of the box will be refused at the customer's expense.
6. All returns must be properly packed and shipped insured. Do not tape or deface the original packaging of the product. The customer assumes responsibility for the product until received at our facility.
7. All returns have to be processed and inspected in our warehouse before an exchange/credit can be issued. The returns/exchange process typically takes approximately 15 days. Items found to be damaged through misuse, abuse, or negligence are not eligible for return.
Cancellations: Cancel or change an order by contacting our Customer Care Department at email@example.com Credit Card orders must be canceled the day they were placed, before 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Merchant fees for Credit Card cancellations will be deducted from the refund. Merchant Transaction fees are as follows:
• Visa / MasterCard - 4.82% of total purchase priceOrders canceled after they've shipped will be treated as a return. Shipping and all associated costs will be deducted from refund. Any order refused at delivery (without prior arrangement and approval of a Customer Care Specialist) will be treated as a return. Shipping and all associated costs including manufacturer's restocking fees will be deducted from the refund. Custom/Made to Order Products cannot be cancelled once production has begun.